New Feature – VPN on Demand
We are pleased to announce that recently we have implemented a new feature for iOS, Android and macOS apps called VPN on Demand (Auto-reconnect on disconnect). This feature can be found in the Settings screen of the app and when switched on, ensures that your VPN connection is maintained in case of any disconnects as long as Internet connectivity is available. This is especially useful on mobile phones when changing from Wi-Fi to 3G/4G and back.
Benefits of the new feature
- Auto-reconnect if VPN connection drops
- Ensures that no data is leaked from your device in case of VPN connection drop
- Replaces and/or complements Kill Switch functionality by immediately reconnecting to VPN
- Uses in-built VPN On Demand feature of iOS and macOS operating systems
- Continuously scans for Internet connectivity to reconnect the VPN on Android devices
We are also working on introducing this feature to Windows desktop application in the near future.
To update your ZoogVPN app to the latest version please visit:
Enjoy! As always any feedback or comments are very welcome. You can drop us a line at developer [at] zoogvpn [dot] com.