We’re happy to announce that we’ve released a new major ZoogVPN app update v5.1 for Windows. To download new version go to VPN for Windows page.
ZoogVPN v5.1 is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 64 and 32 bit systems. For Windows XP please use the legacy v4.0 which can be downloaded from downloads page.
- Introducing the brand new faster and highly secure IKev2 VPN protocol for the first time on our Windows app
- The user has now a choice of 3 VPN protocols – IKEv2, OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP in the Settings screen
- The auto protocol selection logic (Settings) has been updated to connect with IKEv2 first, followed by OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP
- Passwords now can contain any combination of special characters without hindering authentication during VPN connection
- General stability, improvements and bug fixes
In case of any unexpected connection issues with the new version, please ensure that you try OpenVPN –>UDP and OpenVPN–>TCP VPN in case IKEv2 is not available on your network in the Settings screen.