Canceling a subscription on Android devices can be inevitable for various reasons, from changing preferences to saving money. But how can you do it? In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to cancel a subscription on Android devices using the Google Play Store. Our instructions will help you easily and quickly unsubscribe from ZoogVPN and prevent further charges to your account.
Cancel a ZoogVPN subscription on the Google Play Store
As stated in the Google help center – subscriptions on Google Play are for an indefinite term, and you’ll be charged at the beginning of each billing cycle according to your subscription terms (for example, weekly, annually, or another period), unless you unsubscribe.
How do I unsubscribe from ZoogVPN?
1. On your Android device, go to your subscriptions in Google Play.
2. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
3. Tap Cancel subscription.
4. Follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can manage your subscription directly from your Google Play app:
1. Open the Google Play app on your Android device.
2. Click your Google account profile icon at the top right to open settings.
3. Select ‘Payments and subscriptions.
4. Click ‘Subscriptions’.
5. Find a subscription to ZoogVPN, click on it, and press ‘Cancel subscription’.
That’s it. Your subscription to ZoogVPN has been successfully canceled.
Once the subscription is canceled, you won’t be charged in the end of your billing cycle but you will be able to use your Premium VPN services until subscription expiration.