- My account
In summary here are the top VPN benefits:
– Blazing fast, dedicated and handpicked servers.
– Multiple IP switching across global VPN network.
– HD quality streaming of online TV and music services.
– Unlimited streaming of US, UK and other online TV and radio services.
– Additional layer of security when browsing the Internet.
– Full anonymity while browsing the Internet.
– Worldwide VPN network of 50 gateway locations in 26 countries & growing.
– Bypass geographical censorships and content filters.
For more details please visit features page.
ZoogVPN supports OpenVPN TCP/UDP, IKev2, L2TP/Ipsec and PPTP VPN protocols.
Here is a quick overview of each:
Is the most popular and among the easiest VPN protocols to use, supported on a wide range of devices. We recommend to use UDP (settings screen) for streaming and downloading while TCP for security and when on public Wi-Fi.
– Speed on UDP is good, not so good on TCP – 4/5
– Is is very secure with 256-bit encryption – 5/5
– Very stable especially on TCP 443 – 5/5
– Overall a good choice for both performance & security – 4/5
The newest VPN protocol in the industry succeeds IKEv1, supported on Windows, Mac, iOS and even Blackberry. Excellent for both performance and security. We highly recommend to use this protocol where possible. We use this protocol by default on our new iOS app.
– Excellent speed – 5/5
– Excellent security with strong encryption – 5/5
– Very stable – 5/5
– Overall an excellent choice for supported devices – 5/5
Easy to setup and is supported on a wide variety of devices. It is more secure than PPTP, but less faster.
– OK speed – 3/5
– OK security – 3/5
– Good stability – 4/5
– Overall a good alternative for IKev2 & OpenVPN – 3/5.
Easy to setup and is supported on a wide variety of devices. It’s a great way to bypass geo-restrictions.
– OK speed – 3/5
– Not secure – 1/5
– OK stability – 3/5
– Overall acceptable alternative to bypass geo-blocks – 2/5
When you sign up for a Zoog VPN account you will be able to download and install Zoog VPN client for your device with a few simple instructions. Once you’re up and running you will be able to connect to your chosen VPN server (we recommend choosing a server closer to your location, if available). The connection is established with a Virtual Private Network (VPN) server granting you the identity of the server country. After a quick and easy setup your device will appear to outside world as residing in your chosen server’s country giving you full access to online services, your connection will be fully encrypted with military-grade encryption making it fully secure and you will be able to browse the Internet fully anonymously while protecting your real identity.
The Free Zoog VPN Plan is free for life with limited data allowance, limited number of VPN servers and one simultaneously connected device. For full list of server locations and the activities permitted on each server please visit vpn network page. The plan is perfect for anyone looking to use the VPN service for online privacy and security or someone looking to try out our VPN service before upgrading to one of our low cost premium plans. However, for a fuller and unlimited VPN experience we strongly recommend upgrading to one of the fantastic premium price plans. A premium subscription includes unlimited data usage, 5 simultaneous device VPN connections and all VPN servers (Global VPN Plan), all for a tiny price!
If you’re on a Free Plan and you’ve exceed your monthly data usage allowance, you will have an option to upgrade at any time in order to continue to enjoy uninterrupted Zoog VPN service. A purchase of a premium price plan by default is recurring for your convenience with an option for a one-off payment, upon which, you’re instantly granted full premium service access with unlimited data, unlimited speed, all server locations and more simultaneous device connections. Similarly, if you’re not on recurring billing, you will have an option to renew your existing subscription at any time.
Zoog supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac OSX, iOS and Android. With quick and easy installation we’ll have you up and running in minutes on your chosen device including iPhone, iPad and Android ensuring that you’re always connected to your favorite online streaming services. We even support Blackberry, Linux, Apple TV, Routers and other devices with easy to follow setup wizard.
Instantly! As soon as you sign up for Zoog VPN account your subscription becomes immediately active so you can start accessing any online services such as BBC iPlayer, Netflix, ITV Hub, Hulu, Pandora and Spotify. In short you can access online services of any country on our VPN Network.
Simply put it – all online services offered by the VPN server country! New media is being made available on the Internet every day – please visit services page for the one stop directory of online streaming services.
Totally! With exception of a Free Plan. Unlike our competitors, we pride our selves on providing our clients with guaranteed unlimited bandwidth and data transfer for the entire duration of a valid premium plan subscription. Please see our Terms of Service for the prohibited types of online activities.
You can change the country in Google Play Store by following these steps.
1. Go to Google Payments and sign in with your account.
2. Click on Settings in the top right corner.
3. Click Edit next to the Home address and update the address.
4. Next, on your mobile device, open the PlayStore and try to buy any item. You don’t need to complete the purchase, just proceed until you reach the ‘Accept and Buy’ screen.
5. Next, close the Play Store and open the Settings app and go to Apps > All > Google Play Store. Then tap on ‘Clear Data’ button.
6. Then, again open the Playstore app. The country would have been updated.
For any issues please refer to Google forum.
To access many popular streaming services you will require ZoogVPN Premium Plan. If you’re on a desktop device please use Firefox or Safari to access iPlayer via BBC website. Also to ensure continous access to streaming services please use their proprietary apps e.g. BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub and Netflix apps.
If you’re still facing geo-blocked messages then please try the following:
If you are on Windows clear the cookies and browsing data.
1. Locate browsing “History” through browser “Settings” or separately.
2. Clear all history and cookies by clicking on “Clear browsing data” or similar.
3. Restart your PC and connect to relevant VPN server to access your content.
Alternatively you can clear you cache by clicking here.
If you are using Mac try turning off the location services.
For Safari 5 only (Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, or Microsoft Windows):
1. With Safari running, choose Preferences from the Safari menu.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Deselect the “Allow websites to ask for location information” checkbox.
For Mac OS X v10.6:
1. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
2. From the View menu, choose Security.
3. Click the General tab.
4. If the icon in the lower-left corner is locked, click it to authenticate with your admin password (to unlock the Security pane).
5. Click the “Disable Location Services” checkbox.
You may experience some loss of streaming quality when using Internet Explorer or a close relative. It is recommended that you try an alternative browser such as Chrome, Firefox or other when experiencing this.
To test for DNS leak, please visit dnsleaktest.com. You should not see any DNS servers from your ISP and only VPN provider’s DNS information should be visible. If any DNS IP information is not from the VPN provider, then you have a DNS leak. To fix the DNS leak please visit zoogvpn.com/dns-leak.
To test for IPV6 leak, please visit ip6.nl. If it says ‘No IPv6 connectivity’, then you’re fine! Your IPv6 traffic is not leaking. Otherwise, consider disabling it on your device as follows:
1. Windows: support.microsoft.com
2. Mac: support.apple.com
To access BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub you will require a Premium Plan. You’ll need to connect to London 2, London 3, London 4, London 5 or Singapore 2 VPN locations before accessing these services via website or apps.
If you’re on a desktop device please use Edge/IE or Safari to access iPlayer via BBC website. To ensure continous access to these services please use dedicated apps e.g. BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub.
For macOS v10.11+
Please uninstall the app and run the following command in iTerm (terminal app): defaults delete com.zoogvpn.macos
Then install ZoogVPN app and it should now ask you to enter your login detials, followed by macOS password request for authorisation of VPN connection. Please ensure you enter your macBook’s password and tick the remember my password for future conenctions checkbox to avoid entering password every time you’re trying to make ikev2 VPN connection.
PS: You can also switch to OpenVPN in the app’s settings to avoid repeating request for password.
For macOS between v10.6 and v10.11
1. Launch Keychain Access by clicking Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access
2. On the left upper pane, under Keychains select System
3. On the left lower, under Category select All Items
4. On the right side of the screen scroll to the bottom and locate the two items called VPN(IPSec)
5. Double-click the VPN(IPSec) whos kind is IPSec XAuth Password
6. Click the Access Control button/tab. The applications permitted to use this keychain item will be displayed below. If you’re prompted for your password, enter it.
7. Click the plus (+) sign
8. When the Finder window appears, press Cmd + Shift + G on your keyboard
9. When the Go To Folder dialog appears, enter /usr/libexec
10. Click Go
11. When the /usr/libexec folder appears scroll to configd, select it and click Add
12. Click Save Changes
13. Close Keychain Access and try connecting to your VPN again
User Account Settings
Any networking software that requires administrator access will be prompted by Windows with a security message to allow it to run. This can simply be dealt with by accepting the prompt and allowing the app to run. However if you wish to permanently remove such warnings you need to make the following changes on your Windows.
Go to Control Panel–>System and Security and under the Action Center click on the Change User Account Control Settings and set it to Never Notify. Click OK and Restart PC.
There is a known bug in OpenVPN client on Linux distributions. This has been reported to OpenVPN pending a fix. Meanwhile, please follow these instructions:
Please edit /etc/resolv.conf on your Linux setup & remove everything. Enter the following line only:
To login into ‘Account‘ area you must first register and subsequently verify your email. Once registered please check your email including your spam folder for verification email to activate your account. You can also find your login details in the verification email which you will need to login. You can re-send your verification email by clicking here. If you still experience difficulties with login process please contact support by visiting Support Center.
You can change your password on the profile page by clicking on ‘Profile‘ tab in your account area. To do that you must be logged in into your account. Once changed your password will be updated across all Zoog VPN network, so you must ensure that the new password is used when connecting to Zoog VPN. If you still experience difficulties with changing your password please contact support by visiting Support Center.
Perfect Privacy is a great way for paying anonymously for your VPN subscription. Not only can your buy fiat currencies with Perfect Money, but you can also purchase cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Etherium and Litecoin. You can exchange your Perfect Money into any of these options or vice-versa. To purchase ZoogVPN subscription with Perfect Money please visit click here to exchange your Perfect money for Fiat or Cryptocurrency which you can use to purchase your VPN. We suggest converting Perfect Money into Bitcoin or Etherium and using our PaymentWall option to purchase VPN subscription.