Many users wonder how to one name in Facebook, or as we call it to have a single name on Facebook. Why not? Maybe the world could use more Stings, Eminems and Seals. Even though Facebook limits the creative ways to display your name to public and friends, fortunately, you can use a VPN to get around Facebook’s boring policy that requires users to have full two names. Let’s see how to do it in this detailed guide:
How to have one name on Facebook?
You’ll have to get a VPN server located in Indonesia. Why Indonesia? A great question. Many Indonesians don’t have a last name and their first name is a full name. That’s why the citizens of this beautiful country have the option to have one name on Facebook. By imitating the presence of being in Indonesia you can easily choose a one-word name for your existing or a new account.
How does one set up a single name on Facebook?
The first step to having a single name on Facebook is to choose a VPN. A VPN (or virtual private network) is a service that will enable you to bypass geographic restrictions, access content from other countries, and remain anonymous online. There are many different VPNs out there, and it is important to choose one that is reliable and secure. We at ZoogVPN provide the most affordable premium plans without any compromises and we can even do you one better by providing a free plan for setting up a one name on Facebook.
Here’s the detailed algorithm on how to one name in Facebook using Chrome or any other browser of your choice:
1. Sign up for a ZoogVPN plan and download the app on your device
2. Launch the app and sign in using your credentials
3. Select Jakarta server and press Connect
4. Go to Facebook
5. Click on your full name once
6. Press Edit your profile
7. Scroll all the way down and press Edit your about info
8. Click Places lived and then click the three dots next to your city or click add current city if you haven’t added any information yet
9. Change it to Jakarta, Indonesia and click Save
10. Click on your profile photo in the top right corner of the screen and then click on Settings and privacy
11. Proceed to Settings and press Edit next to your name in the Name column
12. Type the name in the first field and clear your last name
13. Press Review changes and choose the new way you want your name to be displayed
14. You’re now a member of the club alongside Madonna, Slash, Cher, Diplo and Skrillex.
Will all features still be available if I switch to a single name?
We sure hope this isn’t too complicated if you want to have one name on Facebook. Once you have created your Facebook account, you can disconnect from the VPN. You can use your Facebook account normally, and you will be able to access all the same features that are available to users with two names.
How to one name on Facebook using mobile?
If you want to find out how to one name on Facebook using mobile, you’ll need a VPN app for your Android or iOS device. The procedure here is pretty much the same as the one above. The only difference is that you’ll have to download our VPN app for your device from Play Store or App Store or just get an APK file on our website if your country does not support Google Services. Get the app for your mobile device, connect to a server in Jakarta and repeat the instructions above.
Is there an Indonesia proxy for Facebook single name?
In case you don’t feel like installing a VPN client for your PC, a laptop or a mobile phone, there is an option of setting up a proxy server. The algorithm is pretty much the same, except that you’ll need a reliable SOCKS5 Proxy server for bypassing geo-restrictions and making Facebook believe like you are physically located in Jakarta, Indonesia. Our Indonesia proxy for Facebook single name is the best option on the market, so make sure you don’t miss out.