We’re happy to report that we’ve released a new ZoogVPN app update v5.0 for Windows.
ZoogVPN v5.0 is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 64 and 32 bit systems. For Windows XP please use the legacy v4.0 which can be downloaded from downloads page.
- Backend completely redesigned for lighter, more responsive and more intuitive UI user experience.
- Reduced average VPN connection times to less than 10 seconds.
- App auto-login feature added, no need to click on “Login” button every time you start the app.
- “Launch app with Windows” now starts the app on Windows launch and combined with “Connect VPN on app start” feature seamlessly starts the VPN connection and minimises the app on to system tray.
- Added prompt, when attempting to change the VPN server location by clicking on the currently connected VPN server, to disconnect from VPN before changing to another VPN server location.
- Improved the server list by replacing the favourite server icon with 5 “Recently Used” VPN server locations for user’s convenience.
- General stability and improvements bug fixes
In case of any unexpected connection issues with the new version, please ensure that you try both OpenVPN –>UDP and OpenVPN–>TCP VPN protocols in the Settings screen.
We hope the new release will be welcomed by our users and we’re happy to hear of any feedback or suggestions.